Thursday, February 02, 2006

point 'n' click

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Please allow me to introduce you to my latest past time....POINT 'N' CLICK GAMES!!! Even though I haven't solved a one without looking at the hints, they are awesome and I highly recommend trying some of these... http://www.lazylaces.com/


Well, I've been to see my thesis advisor. She basically told me to get off my lazy ass and do some reporting. I knew she was gonna say that before I stepped foot in her office. I really have slacked off since Christmas. I think it's been the combination of the holidays, my grandpa coming to live with us and my sheer laziness. More of the latter I must admit. But she said something that brightened my spirits, she said get in the car and camp out in front of some of these people's(who I want to interview) offices and say I'm not leaving until they talk. I guess that's what I'll have to do. Some good old gumshoe reporting.

In other news, I've called another of my professor's to the mat over this shitty grade she gave me on my final exam. You ever have that feeling when you stand up from a test (or a project, a case, a story ...for the 9-5ers) and you KNOW that you've aced it? Well, that's the feeling I had when I stood up from this woman's final. Well, I went to my grad mailbox and looked at my test and it said 73 (or C). Unacceptable. I know that I deserved a better grade than that without even re-reading my test. But I got to re-read it, and discover that the woman has miscalculated her OWN scoring of my test and that somewhere in the great divide of her brain and eyes and pencil, she forgot to add 7 points to my test. That means, SHE gave me an 80, B-. I can't tell you how pissed I am.

No comments: