Saturday, June 09, 2007

I will tell you something

I will tell you something about

time and space, that I've never admitted to anyone.
It is all one in the same.

I move this way, you bend back like the night.
You move that way, I yearn for ya like the dawn.

I won't tell you the innermost of the outermost.
But I will give you what's within.
Posterity is ill-formed and misguided.

Give me truth and honesty in all the pain
it sometimes causes, and I'll heave back at you
the most beautiful thing that ever did live: reality.

It is your innermost that radiates the beautiful
ugly truth. Your real thoughts illuminate your
path. Choose wisely. Will you worry or will you
eminate how things really go down.

-Listen well, the Universe is talking to you.

_ElleWilla_ © 2007

1 comment:

Sherlon Christie said...

that was nice