Thursday, February 09, 2006

Grammy Edition

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
I just want to throw out a pre-cursor here...I don't usually watch awards shows but I'm looking tonight because a. I ain't got nowhere else to be and b. I can't miss the Sly and Family Stone tribute. So I've decided in the meantime, I gotta talk about people.



----I'm gonna go head and say it...Mary J. Blige looked a bit too hammish in those black satin pants she got on there...tho my girl is killed that U2 song.


----Madonna needs to wrap it up. At least Janet Jackson has had enough sense to take a break and hit the L.A. Popeye's chicken as the specter of her career looms. Madonna refuses to lock up the trunk of those nasty bustiers. Old ladies rule, yes, but that doesn't mean they should throw around their crotches ad hoc. I'm not done...in the future, when we're all dead and gone I'm sure she would be more than happy to have an upside downed bronze bust of her ass in said bustier in the Smithsonian.

----Black Eyed Peas are the worst sell outs in the history of sell out groups. I don't want to blame it all on Fergie for showing up (which would be easiest and most understandable) but them brothers have really, really let me down. Then, ol' Will.I.Am can't accept the fact that though they are LARGE enough to win a Grammy they ain't quite ready for prime-time...literally. Ol' dude was just supposed introduce the next winner...but he had to throw his two cents on EVERYTHING, plugging himself like a beats making bobblehead. You played yourself. I'm sure waaay before that mindnumbing song MY HUMPS. I'm especially hard on them...because I was a fan before the hardpress for stardom and feel that if they'd stayed the course they'd be thought-provoking breakdancing brothers with a purpose rather than, one buffoon, a hoe and two mutes.


----Someone PLEASE STRANGLE JOSS STONE...and tell the bitch to put on some shoes and socks or something, DAMN. Toe jam justa trailin' all over the stage. PEOPLE GOTTA WALK THERE, SHE-ELVIS.

----After all that, I'm LMAO because they had allll those people up on stage runnin' up to Sly coming out...he came out for 2.2 seconds and BOUNCED. There was this one hit wonder girl that sang..."Bizounce" about two or three years ago..which was my jawn..."I'm a bout to BIZOUNCE, I can't take this shit no more"....

P.S. I'm still a Kanye-hater. Shirt all open and pimp-like...

HOLLA, HOLLA, HOLLA

2 comments:

Jameil said...

"one baffoon, a hoe and two mutes" lololol get out!!!! lololol no words!!! lolololololol

Sherlon Christie said...

Mariah got robbed!